Are you goal oriented, thrive by change and innovation? We are an international small package forwarding company seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate with some experience in inventory control, computerized warehouse systems, receiving and shipping. This position will run the day to day warehouse operations for picking, shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- Managing work assignments to process a varied package volume and ensuring daily goals are met
- Ensuring accurate receiving and proper storage of incoming items
- Ensuring accurate and timely shipping
- Inventory Control and Cycle Counts
- Suggesting changes to improve process, flow and warehouse productivity
- Communicating with the customer service team
- Understanding of Logistics and inventory management systems
- At least 2 years warehouse shipping experience
- Experience with warehouse shipping and inventory systems
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in a warehouse setting where conditions vary day to day
- Will be on feet at least 90% of the time.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Medical, dental, and vision options after 90 days probationary period.
This is a part-time position with the possibility of full-time as the company grows.
How To Apply
For consideration please send an email to email@example.com with a Resume and Cover letter detailing experience. In the subject line please title the e-mail Warehouse Associate Position.
Must be a local candidate.