Monark Group is looking for an excellent SEO Specialist who can work in the friendly and growing environment. We are hiring SEO Specialist to create and execute a strategy that will help us grow our organic search traffic and manage all optimization. Successful Candidate will work on technical SEO, eCommerce SEO, content marketing and link building in order to increase our rankings.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is eligible to legally work full-time in Canada
- Someone who understands SEO and has hands on experience in SEO field
- Someone who has knowledge and/or experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, GSC, Google Tag Manager, Keyword Planner and other SEO software
- Someone who can help us to rank organically our websites on Google and other search engines.
- Someone with SEO, SEM, and content creation background
- Someone who works independently as well as work with the team
- Someone who meets deadlines
- Someone who can write Ads, titles and descriptions
- Someone who can perform keyword research, SEO audit and On-page SEO
- Someone who can do OFF Page SEO (Link Building)
- Someone who is willing to learn and be coached
- Someone who is passionate about SEO, SEM and digital marketing in general
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write daily in-depth SEO blog posts about various topics
- Writing, editing, proofing, and reviewing external marketing communications.
- Research, test and analyze keywords/phrases, title and description copy for optimizing search engine results.
- Creation/Modification of content for each page of various websites.
- Assist Marketing Department in development and management of various web/e-mail/print based marketing.
- Achieve targeted Marketing goals.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes
- Continually research and improve knowledge of content marketing and writing content to optimize search engine results
- Performs other related duties as required
- Completion of a 3 year post-secondary diploma in Marketing, publishing, communications or other related field.
- 3+ years experience with marketing copy writing
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have good knowledge of general website structure and functionality
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of CMS and Marketing Automation Systems
- Have strong Analytical skills
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
- Free lunch every two weeks
- Job Type: Full-time
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge and understanding of WordPress backend and/or any other platforms
- Knowledge and/or working experience on HTML, CSS, .Net, PHP, JS
- Knowledge and/or working experience of Apache Server and IIS server
- Ability to perform high level keyword research
- Knowledge and experience on writing schema code (JSON-LD, Micro Data, RDFa)
- Certificate of Google Analytics, Google AdWords Fundamentals, Google Mobile Certificate, Digital Sale Certificate, Online Marketing Fundamentals
- How many years of SEO experience do you have?
- What the main Goal of the SEO?
- What is your biggest achievements using SEO?
Company Location: South Surrey, BC
How To Apply
Specify the job you are applying for and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.