Social Media Specialist
Job duties and responsibilities
- Identify and develop social media strategies, connect with key social influencers and bloggers and help us build content across multiple online channels.
- Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing metrics.
- Create and publishing compelling content on our social media channels with the support of the marketing team.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to improve and strength brand communication through digital storytelling, contests and guerrilla marketing tactics.
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing unique ideas for existing and new brands, and implement the project with support from the marketing team.
- Continuously identify and act on new opportunities for audience growth, brand awareness, and brand exposure.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing, social media management or related field
- A post-secondary degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or related
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Experience writing for SEO
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite, Google Analytics
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.
Job Type: Full-time