Job duties and responsibilities:
- Write daily in-depth SEO blog posts about various topics
- Writing, editing, proofing, and reviewing external marketing communications.
- Research, test and analyze keywords/phrases, title and description copy for optimizing search engine results.
- Creation/Modification of content for each page of various websites.
- Assist Marketing Department in development and management of various web/e-mail/print based marketing.
- Achieve targeted Marketing goals.
- Working directly under the Senior SEO Specialist to support him on various projects and campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes
- Continually research and improve knowledge of content marketing and writing content to optimize search engine results
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Completion of a 3 year post-secondary diploma in Marketing, publishing, communications or other related field.
- 3+ years experience with marketing copy writing
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have good knowledge of general website structure and functionality
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge and experience of CMS and Marketing Automation Systems
- Have strong Analytical skills
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of SEO experience do you have?