Technical Lead, IT
Monark Group located in South Surrey has a career opportunity for a Technical Lead, IT. Monark Group is a diversified company specializing in e-commerce, business consulting, real estate, financing, investments, and app development.
We currently have an opportunity for an individual seeking a career in Information Technology. We are seeking a Technical Lead, IT to lead and support our IT operations & infrastructure Department.
As the Technical Lead, IT, you will oversee the whole IT operations and infrastructure that tides into our business goals.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Provide service desk side support in software and hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues
- Assist in relocation of PC equipment, desktop phones
- Reconfigure workstations
- Maintenance of IT products and devices
- Configure networks at remote sites
- Manage company intranet
- Lead development of IT operations & infrastructure
- Ensure safety and integrity of data
- Manage Internet/Wifi System
- Leads team of IT staff (System Administration, Infrastructure, Service desk, Security)
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure
- Prepares progress and budget forecasts and reports for upper management
- Identifies and eliminates security risks
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems
- Works to increase user satisfaction
- Evaluates IT operations with regard to established goals
- Communicates within IT team and across departments as needed
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Service desk/technical support role, network engineering, IT system administration or other technical environment.
- Experience with software/hardware maintenance and troubleshooting.
- 2-4 years of AWS Experience
- Solid understanding of and experience with various methodologies used to deliver projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects in a fast-paced environment where resources are often shared across projects.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work on various teams and contribute to the success of the teams.
Skills, qualities, and experience
- Sonicwall Firewalls
- Windows Server Management
How To Apply
Specify the job you are applying for and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.