Content Writer / SEO Specialist
Monark Group is looking for an excellent SEO copywriter who can provide quality content that is highly optimized for search engines. The content writer should have an in-depth understanding of SEO and be excellent at writing compelling content that is very readable.
Articles must be evergreen, 100% original, error-free (no spelling or grammar mistakes). Must contain exact keywords given, natural language, maintain the same tone throughout. Articles must be well-researched, proofread, contain no negative phrases.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is eligible to legally work full-time in Canada
- Someone who understands SEO and has experience in writing SEO content
- Someone who can help us to create engaging content for our websites.
- Someone with a Journalism, history, medical and eCommerce background
- Someone who works independently as well as work with team
- Someone who meets deadlines
- Someone who can write Ads, titles and descriptions
- Someone who can write Press release, news and posts
- Someone who can write eCommerce, product description, Service and Market pages
- Someone who is willing to learn and be coached
- Someone who is passionate about digital marketing in general with a love of words
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Write daily in-depth SEO blog posts about various topics
- Writing, editing, proofing, and reviewing external marketing communications.
- Research, test and analyze keywords/phrases, title and description copy for optimizing search engine results.
- Creation/Modification of content for each page of various websites.
- Assist Marketing Department in development and management of various web/e-mail/print based marketing.
- Achieve targeted Marketing goals.
- Working directly under the Director of Marketing to support him on various projects and campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes
- Continually research and improve knowledge of content marketing and writing content to optimize search engine results
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Completion of a 3 year post-secondary diploma in Marketing, publishing, communications or other related field.
- 3+ years experience with marketing copy writing
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have good knowledge of general website structure and functionality
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of CMS and Marketing Automation Systems
- Have strong Analytical skills
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.
- Job Type: Full-time
Nice to haves:
- Ability to write and create content on WordPress backend and/or any other platforms
- Knowledge of HTML and ability to write the content in HTML format
- Ability to perform keyword research
- What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
- Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Company Location: White Rock, BC
How To Apply
Specify the job you are applying for and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.