Senior Systems Administrator
Monark Group located in South Surrey has a career opportunity for a Senior System Administrator. Monark Group is a diversified company specializing in e-commerce, business consulting, real estate, financing, investments, and app development.
We currently have an opportunity for an individual seeking a career in Information Technology. We are seeking a Senior System Administrator to support our IT Department. Applicant MUST BE an AWS expert.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all Technical Support
- Manage and maintain the current infrastructure.
- Provide in-depth technical guidance
- Install, integrate and configure new computers
On Call after hours
- AWS Certification
- High School Diploma
- Post Secondary Education in Information Technology
Skills, qualities, and experience:
- 5 to 7 years of Knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- Window Server 2008 / 2012
- Active Directory
- DNS / DHCP
- Exchange 2013
- Window 7 / 8
- SonicWALL Firewall
- The Following is a plus:
- Amazon Web Services ( AWS )
- Office 365
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Senior Systems Administration experience do you have?
How To Apply
Specify the job you are applying for and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.