Lead - Customer Success
The Monark Group is committed to helping great ideas live up to their fullest potential. Our diverse team delivers world-class solutions across a diverse array of emerging & established lines of business.
At Monark, you will do work that matters with people that are committed to helping our vision become a reality. Projects at Monark have an impact on the communities that our team members live, work & play in.
As a Customer Success Lead, you will help build and implement systems & programs that bring joy with every customer interaction. You develop a passionate, creative & high performing supporting cast that will join you in obsessing over how we see, hear and respond to our customers. You will be working with our Marketing, IT & Operations teams to build a Customer Success program across multiple product lines.
You have a diverse background that includes contact center operations, customer experience program design & sales. You see high level yet feel compelled to dive into details – in your eyes, every single customer interaction is an opportunity to amaze, innovate and learn. The work you do in this role will help define the journey of our users.
If we lived in the Marvel Comic Universe, our Customer Success Lead is one of The Avengers –part of a high performing team that collaborates, values diversity and will do whatever it takes to delight one of our customers. Needless to say, this is a hugely important role, our customers are our universe and we are looking for the right super hero to join our team.
In order to be successful, you bring:
- Passion, obsession, commitment – whatever you want to call it – limitless empathy and an unwavering desire to
make a difference for every one of our customers
- Experience in contact center operations working across omnichannel support platforms
- Experience in customer experience program operation, strategy, implementation and analysis
- Experience hiring, developing, coaching & on boarding new team members, identifying program opportunities and
implementing structure where required
- Experience designing, implementing and interpreting customer engagement metrics across multiple channels
- Experience leading projects and utilizing project management techniques
- An ability to participate in strategic planning & operational execution across multiple projects
- An entrepreneurial perspective that results in a willingness to take action and create results in a dynamic,
rapidly evolving environment
- A willingness and ability to take on any tasks and responsibilities – you like wearing multiple hats and will
not hesitate to pitch in wherever required
- Awesome communication skills – you are humble, confident and leverage your engaging nature to build
relationships that result in effortless collaboration
- An ability to listen, capture trends via multiple mediums and effectively communicate customer sentiment
information that matters across the multiple business units.
At Monark, you’ll get:
- A competitive benefits package
- A flexible work environment
- An office at the heart of the South Surrey ‘foodie triangle’
- The ability to work remotely as deemed appropriate
- Awesome teammates
- An incredibly exciting, high growth climate
- The chance to have a large & lasting impact on important projects that will make lives better.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote/Surrey, BC
How To Apply
Specify the job you are applying for and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.