Content Writer / SEO Specialist
Monark Group located in South Surrey has an employment opportunity for a Content Writer & SEO Specialist. Monark Group is a diversified company specializing in e-commerce, business consulting, real estate, financing, investments, and more. It has invested over $100 million in property development across North America, operates numerous e-commerce sites, and provides mortgages, financing and start-up funding. Monark Group has also made a successful entry into the entertainment industry, specializing in film production.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Write daily in-depth SEO blog posts about various topics
- Writing, editing, proofing, and reviewing external marketing communications.
- Research, test and analyze keywords/phrases, title and description copy for optimizing search engine results.
- Creation/Modification of content for each page of various websites.
- Assist Marketing Department in development and management of various web/e-mail/print based marketing.
- Achieve targeted Marketing goals.
- Working directly under the Senior SEO Specialist to support him on various projects and campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes
- Continually research and improve knowledge of content marketing and writing content to optimize search engine results
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Completion of a 3 year post-secondary diploma in Marketing, publishing, communications or other related field.
- 3+ years experience with marketing copy writing
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have good knowledge of general website structure and functionality
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge and experience of CMS and Marketing Automation Systems
- Have strong Analytical skills
Skills, Qualities, and Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with online strategies, HTML, SEO, SEM
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development teams and present ideas effectively.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load, and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet scheduled due dates.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills across a variety of mediums
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Confident, outgoing team player with a proactive can-do attitude
Local Candidates Only
How To Apply
Specify the job you are applying for and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.