Junior Data Analyst (E-Commerce)
Job Posting Updated: May 17th, 2019
Monark Group located in South Surrey has a career opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst (E-commerce). Monark Group is a diversified company specializing in e-commerce, business consulting, real estate, financing, investments, app development and more.
The ideal candidate will be able to analyze existing data, and develop strategies to collect new data, that can be analyzed and used to produce in depth easy to understand reports. These reports will play an important role in future business decisions. The candidate must be a strong communicator as they will be working directly with senior management.
This role will specifically deal with the e-commerce sector of Monark Group’s business endeavors. The best candidate would be familiar with product price comparison reports, customer retention reports and sales related reports. Analyzing competitor’s product prices to see where prices can be improved and still have a good profit margin.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Must be able to determine the projects requirements through interaction and research.
- Responsible for setting up a structure that allow the company to collect meaningful and useful information.
- Once the data has been collected and analyzed have the ability to communicate the findings and reporting in business terms.
- While being focused on the core business needs, must be able to anticipate future requirements and plan accordingly.
- Actively expand understanding of Monark’s business.
- Act as an expert on Procurement data sources, systems and reporting options.
- University Degree or certificate in Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Experience in writing both business reports and financial reports.
- Knowledge of T-SQL, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Understand business requirements and provided meaningful information and reports.
- Strong understanding of internal and external data sources.
- Proficient experience with MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills, qualities, and experience:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong time management and organization skills to manage multiple priorities skills
- Strong technical knowledge in data mining, reporting tools
- Strong commitment to data accuracy and integrity
- Strong process mapping skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Local Candidates Only